HVAC Service Technician
A fantastic opportunity is available for an ambitious HVAC Service & Maintenance Technician based in Sydney. As a highly motivated and qualified HVAC technician you will require strong technical knowledge of the industry combined with a high level of attention to detail. You will be moving across various sites day to day including Commercial, industrial and Residential sites whilst maintaining and building strong relationships with current and new clients.
- Undertake Mechanical HVAC preventative, reactive and planned maintenance. As well as replacement & breakdown repairs and parts maintenance.
- Working in commercial spaces such as retail, supermarkets, Schools, offices, warehouses, restaurant & Health facilities. As well as residential properties and strata buildings.
- Assist with directing and monitoring sub contractors as required.
- Being a day to day company respresentative for new and existing clients providing excellent customer service, punctuality and reliability
- Undertake equipment inspections as part of preventative maintenance
- Reporting and daily use of job management software
- Working within a team and apprentices where required
- BMS, electrical and controls knowledge desirable
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Technical qualifications in Refrigeration Mechanical HVAC trade
- Cert 3 in Air conditioning and Refrigeration
- Full Arctick License
- Experience in Commercial and Residential essential
- Exposure to large commercial systems & Critical environments is highly desirable. Majority of works are in the light commercial space
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work to a defined schedule within tight deadlines
- Drivers license
- OH&S Construction white card
- Working with Children Check
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Fully maintained Company vehicle
- Company phone, tablet and if required laptop
- Competitive Wage + Super + Overtime
- Company Uniform
- Clear career path working to service supervisor and manager
- Training for Mechanical AFSS certification and assessment for the right candidate
- In house training and manufacturer provided training
To apply for this role please either fill out the online form, alternatively please email resume directed to Josh on email@example.com or 02 97925231